From Learn @ CemetechJump to navigationJump to search
Here is a basic summary of what you have learned from this chapter.
- The home screen has more than one form of output.
- The getKey command can be used to recognize a key press.
- Movement can be accomplished through the teamwork of getKey and ΔList(.
- Games use skeleton loop to accomplish its main functions.
- There are three special data types, matrices, lists, and strings, that can be used for special purposes, like map underlying, saving, and storing phrases.
- You can use random numbers to enhance game play.
|<< Random Numbers||Table of Contents||Exercises >>|