From Learn @ CemetechJump to navigationJump to search
- What are the advantages of TI-Basic compared to assembly?
- Where do you edit programs on the calculator?
- What characters are allowed for a program name?
- How do you get an ERR:BREAK error?
- How do you get the letter variables A through Z?
- How do you store a value to a variable?
- Describe what input and output are, and give an example of each.
- What is the value of this conditional -- A/B and C≥D -- when A=52, B=3, C=0, and D=2?
- How many options are allowed in a Menu( command?
- Describe how a For( loop works, and give an example.
- Write a program that displays your name and age centered on the screen, underneath one another.
- Modify the STATES program below by adding a couple more options for U.S. states.
- Write a program that computes the sum of the first N positive integers, for a user-supplied value of N.
- Modify the NUMBERS program below to only display odd numbers.
PROGRAM:STATES :Menu("U.S. STATES","FL",FL,"NY",NY) :Lbl FL :Disp "FL" :Stop :Lbl NY :Disp "NY"
PROGRAM:NUMBERS :For(X,-20,20) :Disp X :For(Y,1,20) :End :End
|<< Chapter Summary||Table of Contents||Sample Program: Guessing Game >>|