From Learn @ Cemetech
When contributing programs, please follow these guidelines:
- A program should be self-contained, and relatively short in length.
- A program should be thoroughly tested to make sure it works correctly.
- Use the Routine Template as the starting point for program pages.
- When the program page is finished, link to it from here.
- Chatbot — Simulates a simple conversation AI using random chance.
- Langton's Ant — Displays Langton's Ant on the screen.
- Conway's Game of Life — Displays Conway's Game of Life on the screen.
- Petals Around the Rose — Simple version of petals around the rose.
- Temperature Conversion — Converts temperature to Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin.
- Fake Home Screen — Fakes the home screen to mess with people.
- Random Lines — Displays random lines on the screen.
- Radar — Simulates the radar animation with the lines moving around a circle.
- UPC — Finds the check digit for a user-inputted UPC.
- Bunny Virus — Creates a virus-like effect which locks up the calculator.
- Instant Messenger — A simple instant messaging program between two linked calculators.
- Timers -- A couple of timers that either count up or count down.
- Custom Text Wrapper — A program that will wrap input text wherever you want.
- Factoring Quadratics — A program that factors a quadratic into the product of two binomials.